Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery

Subject: Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:32:52 -0700
I was hoping that people on the other side of the pond would have at least
some very different ideas...

So Nathan, have you left your family to go live with an ailing parent for
months? Have you driven a thousand miles a week for months to help them?

Did you still have someone to come home to after doing this? Did the someone
you come home to have to deal with a very similar problem at the same time?

Did your neighbors complain about the four foot high weeds at your own house
after it was abandoned for a couple months?

Phone calls are cheap. Sounds like a great solution.

Jeff Keller