Re: [OM] Thoughts on close -up diopter for Zuiko 80mm macro???

Subject: Re: [OM] Thoughts on close -up diopter for Zuiko 80mm macro???
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:40:41 +0800
Here is a 10MP image from 5D II with 80+CU at 1x(2x) F8, it gives good
corner to corner performace.

http://www.accura.com.hk/IMG_2689.JPG 4.5MB (slightly sharpened)

I no longer have the 38/2.8 so can't make a compare. If you are using a
bellows, the 80 can reach 2x without CU, it should even do better.

C.H.Ling