Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery

Subject: Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 08:56:09 +0100
I know what you mean, Ken, and I'm no better: my mother lives in Portugal with
my stepfather, but I anticipate having to live closer to her when she is a bit
older.  However, I can imagine what it would be like living with her   . . .
(nuff said).

I agree that there should be state provision of support for the elderly and
other vulnerable individuals, but I don't think that I could live in a
sheltered community like Sun City.

Chris