[OM] First shots with a 50/1.4 on an E-3

Subject: [OM] First shots with a 50/1.4 on an E-3
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 14:53:29 +0100
Surprisingly, I haven't tried this combination before, largely down to
lack of confidence in my ability to focus without a microprism or
split image, but it seems to have worked quite well. These were taken
down in the depths of an old grain barge, with the usual pub gig style
of lighting, hence the need for a fast lens and IS)800 & 1600.  The
first four were taken with my 14-54, the rest with the 50/1.4 wide
open.  I'm particularly pleased with number 9 - the first colour shot
of the trumpeter.

https://picasaweb.google.com/ian.a.nichols/Organelles15042011#

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer