Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery

Subject: Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 17:42:05 +0200
Fully agree with your sentiments, Bob, and I think I may have seen or driven
through The Villages when living in Tampa. Maybe not, as you say, all such
developments look the same. However, the bit about STDs is a surprise and
perhaps an indication that life there is not as boring as we youngsters imagine
;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman