Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery

Subject: Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 17:13:36 +0100
No trouble here, Bob :-)

I heard on the radio last week an extract from a book called The Warmth of the
Heart Prevents Your Body from Rusting . . .

http://bit.ly/twhpybr

It was quite moving, for all its rational arguments.  But the activity that you
imply from your description of the alleged diseases in that community is what
you need to keep you young, it appears.

Chris