Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/4/2011: El Clásico, part 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/4/2011: El Clásico, part 1
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:41:06 +0200
Thanks Moose, but you overdid the correction. On my monitor, your "original"
version looks much more yellow than mine, and conversely your "corrected"
version has a very unattractive magenta cast.

I actually thought of color correcting a bit using Lightroom's eyedropper tool,
but in the end decided that I liked the warm light. Besides, I posted this
picture with very little artistic intent, it was more to show the seriousness
with which a Real-Barça match is regarded here.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain