Re: [OM] I think that I might have hit on a "Fang" this morning

Subject: Re: [OM] I think that I might have hit on a "Fang" this morning
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:12:07 -0400
If I were buying it from an elderly widow who was selling her husband's
gear because she needed money I couldn't do what Rand did.  However, in
this particular case, I would do exactly what Rand did.  Both were
gambling as Rand described and I doubt the seller had paid more than
half what Rand paid him else he wouldn't have sold it.

ps:  My wife has asked me more than once what she should do with my
camera gear if I kick the bucket before her.  She has no idea what it
all is or any idea of what it's worth.  I've told her to come straight
to this list.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt