Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/4/2011: nature finds a way

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/4/2011: nature finds a way
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 00:53:57 +1200
Nathan's shot ...

Great shot of a dandelion successfully fighting its way to the light.

BTW; re http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/El-Clasico-at-4-Estaciones

The set of shots at the Bar; I've never understood why people would prefer
to go to a bar to watch TV, when they could do it in the comfort of their own
home; but there again; I never watch sport on TV anyway ... or go to a live
venue, with all the crowd of people and inconvenience.. I think the last time I
did that was 1961 when France played Bay of Plenty at rugby in Rotorua..

Brian Swale.