Re: [OM] IMG: More Experimental Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Experimental Images
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:13:57 -0500
Hi Ken,

Thanks for the update.  I'm thinking that, with the E-510 turned to
vertical, on the monopod, the IS may be more effective than I thought.  I
have been concerned about rotational movement of the monopod during shutter
release.  A combination of a shoulder stock and monopod would be ideal, but,
as of yet, I haven't found a stock that I like.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA