Re: [OM] IMG: More Experimental Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Experimental Images
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:08:09 -0500
So far, I have not bought a ball head for my Manfrotto monopod.  I just did
some searching, and found that Manfrotto offers a Model 361 shoulder stock
for use with monopods.  This would give me the rotational stability that I
need.  I am considering purchasing one of these.  I guess a ball head could
be added on top, if that became necessary.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA