[OM] (OM) OT HDR

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT HDR
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 05:40:06 +1200
I see that Nykon in its advertisements is making much of the High Dynamic
Range (HDR) facility they have incorporated in some of their recent
cameras.

I have seen some online images where this has been used.  Something like
30 - 40 images combined to make one, with startling luminosity and light
where it never shone before. (Now where have I heard that expression?).

Who of us uses it, and what do you make of it?

Do other digital camera makers do anything similar?

Brian Swale.