Re: [OM] Oh, I forgot to mention...

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh, I forgot to mention...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:54:10 -0500
Fernando wrote:
> I've just finished reading this thread for the first time.
> What else can I say ? - Do your best, Ken .

Thank you. I plan to. We've been researching for the photos and
storyboarding the shots. Some are easy, others not so much.

The book contains a set of 26 specific pictures, plus front and rear
cover photos. Maybe one more fun photo inside the rear cover.

There are plenty of model and property releases to worry about. We've
gotten approval for roof access to two locations and need one more.

The biggest challenge is making really light and flaky pastries
survive the torture we're going to subject them to. Being held,
floated on water, mounted to bridges, dropped from airplanes
(photoshop to the rescue), thrown, worn, swept, mounted to flower
stems, attached to windmill blades... You get the idea. Obviously,
they won't be edible.

AG