[OM] Fix found for Studio 2 camera control mode on Mac Snow Leopard <- O

Subject: [OM] Fix found for Studio 2 camera control mode on Mac Snow Leopard <- OOPS, CORRECTION !
From: Michael Hobart <mhobart@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:24:50 -0600
OOPS,

I was premature in the earlier email.  I had mis-remembered the problem I was
having with Studio 2 on Mac Snow Leopard.
It was that under the Camera Control feature, the Intervalometer will not open
up ;-(   It was not that the Camera Control window will not open.

I have two Macs, a MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard 10.6.7 with Olympus Studio
2.30, and a PowerMac running Leopard 10.5.8 with (initially) Olympus Studio
2.11.

The 10.5.8 / 2.11 combo has the intervalometer feature working fine within the
Camera Control function.  As noted above the intervalometer will not open on
10.6.7 / 2.30.

Lou Ciccio on fourthirdsphoto.com asked about the fact that the File menu was
missing on the program under Snow Leopard.

Having the two systems up next to each other showed that the entries for the
File menu on 10.5.8 / 2.11 were under the "Olympus Studio 2" menu on 10.6.7 /
2.3.0.  The "About Olympus Studio 2" item was not present on 10.6.7 / 2.3.0
[this shows the registered user and the serial number].

I then did an Studio update to 2.30 on the Leopard [10.5.8] system to see if
the problems were due to 2.11 vs 2.30 or due to Leopard vs Snow Leopard.
All features working under 2.11 were still working on 2.30 on the Leopard
system, thus the problems are due to Leopard vs Snow Leopard.

Michael Hobart
mhobart@xxxxxxx

The Generations Tips pages and some of my personal genealogy is available at
http://users.sisna.com/mhobart

Begin forwarded message: