[OM] FS: EC14 1.4x TC for E-Thingies

Subject: [OM] FS: EC14 1.4x TC for E-Thingies
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:25:49 +0100
Dear All

A kind member of this community who no longer uses D Zuikos sold me this last
year.  I  used it during our hols in the Norfolk Broads but not since.  It is
in perfect condition and comes with its pouch.  It's nice and small, so fits
easily into a gadget bag for a pretty decent jump in telephoto power, but I
don't have any FourThirds lenses now.

I bought it for GBP140 so I ought to offer it to List members for that price
(+postage) before I put it on An Auction Site (AAS) in a week or so.  Postage,
insured for up to GBP250 and tracked to destination, costs GBP18.60 for the USA
(pretty steep, which is why I mention it).  For Germany it would be GBP11.16,
but tracked only in the UK.

I have some photos of this optical device if anyone cares to see them; just
email me and let me know.

Chris