Re: [OM] [OT] I'm really pissed

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] I'm really pissed
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:13:10 -0400
I bought a Kindle a few months ago and my only complaint is that it's easier
than ever to spend money now. Electronic text quality seems to vary from
publisher to publisher. I have B.H. Liddell-Hart's biography of Scipio
Africanus, and the print quality is lacking, to put it mildly. But, readable.
On the other hand, I recently bought Jacqueline Winspear's new Maisie Dobbs
mystery, and the print quality is excellent +.

All said, though, I enjoy my Kindle immensely. One of the reasons I went with
Kindle is Amazon's customer service.

--Bob