Re: [OM] Mike;s houscleaning

Subject: Re: [OM] Mike;s houscleaning
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 22:19:12 -0700
On 4/20/2011 4:39 PM, Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali wrote:
> On Apr 20, 2011, at 2:15 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>>> What's tofu and sprouts?
>> Something that Moose and Jan eat.

That, sir, is a scurrilous lie!

Well, I don't know about Jan. And it's almost impossible to avoid tofu
completely in my place of residence and life. And
there appear to be a very few cooks/chefs who can make food that I would
actually want to eat from tofu, and even, once,
tempeh.

I'm an omnivore, eat at least some meat almost every day and eat largish chunks
of it now and again.  Oops, forgot the
other part; I do like bean sprouts in salad on occasion.

See ya all in Montevideo!

Moose