Re: [OM] Paging Dr. PC connector --Flashbulb dud

Subject: Re: [OM] Paging Dr. PC connector --Flashbulb dud
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 07:26:52 -0700
I agree with AG that the trigger duration on the Yabe transmitters may be too
short. But if that's the case you may have the same problem with better quality
ones. I just sent an inquiry to Alien Bees asking if my Cybersync units are
capable of doing the job. And, of course, there is still the question of the PC
connection.

Dr. Flash