Re: [OM] [OT] Earth Day

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Earth Day
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:02:59 -0700
That's a cool taillight shot in sequence #23 and a great portrait of your son
in #19. Too bad about the distracting cord though. If it were mine I'd try to
kill the cord with PS content aware fill.

ps:  I have sometimes thought I'd like to have one of the last Continentals
(1998-2002)... but not one of these :-)

Chuck Norcuttt