Re: [OM] Contax G

Subject: Re: [OM] Contax G
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:57:47 -0500
You NEED an Xpan, but I'm not selling mine! The first version isn't as neat
as the second, but the first is very usable. If you get one of the earliest
ones, it could come cheaper, as the black covering was very delicate and
looked bad after shipping, much less use. I have all three lenses, and the
30 is the expensive one. It's a delight to use, but not as useful as the 45
and 90, so don't feel like you need all three. Unless shooting chromes, the
very expensive center filter fo rteh 45 isn't necessary, and one isn't
needed ever with the 90. I have a Minolta Multi Scan that scans the negs
well, but really, there's nothing like a good print made with a real
enlarger.

Billl Pearce