[OM] Fotodiox flops [was OM to EOS adapter]

Subject: [OM] Fotodiox flops [was OM to EOS adapter]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 02:24:21 -0700
Well, after several weeks, Fotodiox has their gear back and I have my money
back. It was a long, slightly dark journey.
Bad gear and sloppy customer service was what I experienced. Pleasant enough,
but didn't deliver on promises and engaged
in sloppy thinking that I had to carefully correct.

It may be that those who buy their pro gear have better experiences. Guess who
won't ever be doing that? The whole
sordid story is below, in case any Fotodiox fan doesn't believe. Unfortunately,
all top posted, so it starts at the bottom.

I now have a Nikon to EOS adapter from another seller. It has a similar
problem, but just different enough that I'll be
able to correct it with Dremel and/or file.

Moose