Re: [OM] WANTED olympus PM-MTob

Subject: Re: [OM] WANTED olympus PM-MTob
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:10:27 +0100
Now why did I not think of SRB?  Highly recommended - if they don't have it,
they will make it. Such as the Novoflex OM-LTM adaptor which I bought from them
- it would not allow focus at all (too thin). But it was several months after
purchase that I got around to using it - to my pleasant surprise, return was no
problem, and they replaced it with a custom-manufactured adaptor, no extra
charge. No charge either for the entertaining exchange (with Ian Broomhead, who
runs SRB) of expressions of amazement at the Novoflex attitude, which was along
the lines of "Why on earth would you want to use one of our adaptors on a
camera, when they are intended for use on our [$$$] bellows?").

Again, highly recommended.

Piers