Re: [OM] Contax G

Subject: Re: [OM] Contax G
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:19:35 +0100
Having handled an E-P1 when they first appeared, John, I can tell you my
first reaction - it feels about the same size as an OM body (without the
pentaprism). I think it therefore perfectly "fits the bill" of a Leica
M-sized camera. And with the correct adaptor, you can use your Summicrons
too.

Not having handled an E-PL2, I can't say about the size - but this is from
the DPReview site:
E-P1 dimensions 121mm (W) x 70mm (H) x 36mm (D) (excluding protrusions)
E-PL2 dimensions 115.4mm (W) x 72.7mm (H) x 42mm (D) (excluding protrusions)

Piers