Re: [OM] Can Cybersync battery receivers/transmitters trigger a large fl

Subject: Re: [OM] Can Cybersync battery receivers/transmitters trigger a large flash bulb?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:48:55 -0400
A later communication from Paul C. Buff
Hey Chuck,
What is this "film" you speak of? And isn't that the camera Mathew Brady
used?

All kidding aside, the close time is about 50 micro seconds. I do not
know if that is enough for the bulbs. I have an old bridge camera that
cannot be triggered by them due to the shutter lag. I understand the
timing theory (Pocket Wizard call that HyperSyncing, as though it is
new), but I cannot speak of any practical experience with that set up.

I hope this helps, and if there is anything else we can do to assist,
please let us know!

Thanks
David
Paul C. Buff, Inc.