Re: [OM] IMG: Rhody After the Storm

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Rhody After the Storm
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:01:59 -0700
On 4/28/2011 2:31 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Very subtle. Good job.

Oooooh! Thanks

On 4/28/2011 2:09 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Thanks for the kind words, Moose.  I did work hard to keep from blowing the
> highs, but you did better.

Thanks. A fine distinction, perhaps, but significant; your kept the highlight
data, while I rearranged it to reveal a
bit more detail. It's first rate as you presented it. I just like to present
the next possibilities, a carrot, if you
will. :-)

> I'm still using PS Elements 6.0, so I don't have a full set of tools.
> However, I'm familiar with the software, and it works
> ok for me.

Yup, what I did probably couldn't be done in Elements, or at least not as
easily. Still, you should be proud. The
improvements you've made in pretty much every aspect of your photo work since
you started these regular postings have
been tremendous.

Moose