[OM] Step-down rings that fit the OM Ring-flash T-8?

Subject: [OM] Step-down rings that fit the OM Ring-flash T-8?
From: Michael Hobart <mhobart@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:20:41 -0600
I have an OM-era Olympus T-8 ring flash set.  It is threaded for both 49 and 55
mm filter threads and I had thought to get a 58->55mm step-down ring to use it
with the Vivitar Series 1 90mm f2.5 macro lens, which has a 58mm filter thread.
  It turns out that the space on the T-8 for the filter rings is quite narrow,
and the step-down adapter I got is too thick at the front :-(

I imagine that others have run into this issue in the past.  Does anyone know
of a brand of step-down rings that fit on the T-8?

For now I'll just use it with my Zuiko lenses, which of course fit just fine.

Thanks
Michael Hobart
mhobart@xxxxxxx

The Generations Tips pages and some of my personal genealogy is available at
http://users.sisna.com/mhobart