Re: [OM] (OM) OT Royal Wedding shots

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Royal Wedding shots
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 20:18:08 -0300
I was going to respond earlier saying that I thought that Chris's
out-and-about royal wedding day shots were just superlative indeed. With his
balcony shot he must have been in the stampede of people we saw on the live
CBC broadcast making headlong from Westminster Abbey to Buck House.

I was taken by the shot of his Roller parked kirbside and wondered how much
leeway the local meter maids and parking wardens had granted before they
started chalking tires again and calling out the wheel clampers :-)

Great photos Chris. I can't imagine that anyone on the list  was
disappointed with your record of the day.

jh