Re: [OM] Off to Yosemite

Subject: Re: [OM] Off to Yosemite
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 15:59:00 -0300
We expect to see some photos to compete with those in the May 2011 edition
of the National Geographic !

There is a photo of four men leaping from the Half Dome [pp116/ 117] with
the caption saying that it is faster and more fun to parachute into the
valley than to hike all the way down the back of the mountain !

jh