Re: [OM] IMG: Iris Time

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Iris Time
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 14:32:42 -0500
Hi Chuck,

One of the posters of nice flower photos on the LUG uses a piece of black
poster board that he can slip behind blooms, to isolate the action from the
background.  I've been meaning to try that, but never got around to buying
the board.  After looking at this situation, I picked up a discarded black
cookie sheet from my candidates for a trip to the recycling center, and
placed it behind the bloom.  With a little cleanup in PSE, it worked fine
for me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA