[OM] Fotodiox flops [was OM to EOS adapter]

Subject: [OM] Fotodiox flops [was OM to EOS adapter]
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 17:38:35 -0400 (EDT)
Perhaps Moose's experience was a statistical outlier. Very few gripes
about the "Pro"adapters or customer service
on the FM alt lens forum. I would certainly shy away from their other
flavor of adapters though after hearing about a few experiences.
My C/Y to EF adapter was chipped by them --sent them my chip directly
from the seller and I had no issues with the product or cust service.

Wanting an EMF chip that programs with the dof preview, Mike