Re: [OM] Anybody using Leitax mounts on Nikon?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody using Leitax mounts on Nikon?
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 22:23:46 -0300
Yes, for me it came down to overall feel so that's why I went for the D700 over
a 5dmk2. Love the camera but I wasn't expecting to able to do a thing with my
collection of OM glass. Recently discovered the Leitax site and was thrilled to
find out it might be possible.

In terms of availability of adapters, I'm not sure how much of that is that the
other lenses need another adapter or whether they simply haven't had the chance
to test the existing mounts with the lens so they don't have instructions up
yet. I planned to contact them about that as I do have a 28/2.8 and a 200/4
that aren't on the list. I do see that the 28/2.8 is listed in the list of 2
part mount lenses but just not a link to instructions so that makes it sound
promising.