Re: [OM] possibly a fang - OM bellows for 95

Subject: Re: [OM] possibly a fang - OM bellows for 95
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 22:47:44 -0300
I'll take a close-up look at the rail, and ask the seller - thank you Bill.

But I'm worried about the availability of the cable release, and of
course the bellows flex itself.

It puzzles me how an OM bellows is for sale at Montevideo.

Do you think 95 is a fair price, or does it qualify as a fang?

Fernando.