Re: [OM] panasonic 20mm am I mad

Subject: Re: [OM] panasonic 20mm am I mad
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 14:21:18 +0200
Drat! I had forgotten  about Ffordes, I looked in the USA and warehouse
express in the UK amazon.de .co.uk and .com and of those that advertised
cheaper prices none had it in stock. I have asked the shop to order it,
I am within my rights to cancel I suppose but unfortunately my
principals do not allow me to go back on deals once decided.

The shop says it was in stock and it was reduced from 700 retail to 600.
I just hope its a P-2's worth better than the olympus pancake ;-)

Thanks for the suggestions I will pass them on to the bill paying
organiser ;-) or maybe we break away and I treat my wife as it will be
the weekend before she will have suffered me for 7 years in official
capacity as my wife ;-)