Re: [OM] possibly a fang - OM bellows for 95

Subject: Re: [OM] possibly a fang - OM bellows for 95
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 08:55:22 -0400
Circa 1970.  Nice, has the first "auto indexing" meter head (Photomic
FTn) but I predict would need tons of work.  Most likely meter would be
very erratic.  All photomic heads had large gear with resistive strip
mounted inside.  Strip wears down, meter gets jumpy.  Achilles heel in
all Nikon meters of that era.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com