Re: [OM] possibly a fang - OM bellows for 95

Subject: Re: [OM] possibly a fang - OM bellows for 95
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 23:31:36 +1000
> Problem is that seller seems to have not the double cable release.
> I suppose that a double cable release is absolutely necessary for it to
> work as it should, am I right?

I very rarely use the double cable release with my bellows for 2 reasons:

1. I generally use the E-510 on the bellows rather than an OM body, so I'd
prefer to use a much lighter CR to stop down an OM lens prior to releasing
the shutter on the E-510.

2. I often seem to use lenses other than OM on the bellows which don't stop
down with a cable release anyhow.

Note that the double cable release is quite heavy and I don't like to just
let it hang.

...Wayne