Re: [OM] Off to Yosemite

Subject: Re: [OM] Off to Yosemite
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 10:36:09 -0700
The cables really aren't that necessary, at least in dry weather. (The top
of half dome isn't the first place I would head during a thunderstorm.) I've
seen young women wearing flip-flops and carrying a cake headed up to half
dome. The trail can handle very heavy use. The worst damage would be by the
relatively large number of people camping in Little Yosemite Valley.

Jeff Keller