[OM] Oops - Back from Yosemite - Competing with National Geographic? [wa

Subject: [OM] Oops - Back from Yosemite - Competing with National Geographic? [was Off to Yosemite]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 01:13:31 -0700
On 5/7/2011 11:20 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
> That has come out very well, Moose; it's a lovely shot, with depth.

Thanks, Chris! Maybe it was worth the trouble. ;-)

I see I got my fingers crossed a bit. _MG_0565, the waterfall, should have been
attached to the story about running back
up the road.

The less obvious subject for the imaginary competition with NG was supposed to
be _MG_0330, this one.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Yosemite/Yosemite_2011/Yosemite_Valley&image=_MG_0330ia50.jpg>

A. Confused Moose