Re: [OM] Freedom, How cool is that!

Subject: Re: [OM] Freedom, How cool is that!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 20:43:10 +1000
Art books and magazines and newspapers are sold in stores and the pix are
'editorial'.
With the 'decisive moment' I was referring to Bresson style street pix. I'm
reminded of the motor racing guys who used to focus on the curb on a bend and
wait for cars to hit that point.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx