Re: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]

Subject: Re: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 15:08:51 -0300
Oh ! ... nevermind.
I'm really snitty because E-6 is no longer processed in my country,
and last Monday I sent 3 rolls of fujichromes to Dwayne's.
That's 10 days to arrive there, 2 for processing and 15 days to come
back home. And 5X what I used to pay for that.

And there are much more issues out there, and in there to make one
feel snittier.
An Apple app shouldn't make you feel snitty. When I used Claris apps,
I started to use Claris Organizer. People who wrote that software
jumped out of the sinking boat and started Palm. I migrated to Palm
without a problem, and then to Palm Windows v.4 with some problems.
Now, I cannot find a way out of Palm: no way to migrate the Calendar
to Yahoo, Google, or any .csv - and it seems the weird Outlook doesn't
use a common .csv
16 years of my professional and personal and family life are trapped
into an old Apple app.
I should sue them, but I don't have the necessary time to spend.

;-)

Fernando.