Re: [OM] Great Idea - but not today

Subject: Re: [OM] Great Idea - but not today
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 16:48:54 -0500
> I'd been wondering how long this back-tracking message would take to
> appear.  :-)

Nope. No backtracking. It's just that there is no money in the
reality-checking account.

Actually, what happened is that I got over-ambitious and was
contemplating the 1D(s) series. Might as well get a Leica for those
prices!

Unless Canon coughs up a huge hairball, I'm pretty well committed to
going that direction for my next DSLR. That's very specific to my DSLR
needs and has no bearing on my dedication to the OM system which will
live on as long as I can get B&W film.

AG