Re: [OM] OT: CSV file ...was RE: Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: CSV file ...was RE: Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 22:12:06 -0300
Well, that could be possible although it's beyond my skills.

But my problem is just the opposite: I can save a .dba as .csv and
open it in Excel (I've already done it a few times), but this .csv
cannot be read by Outlook.
This .dba > .csv, may be re-arranged so as to be read by the weird
Outlook, and then be able to import it - but simply put: I don't know
how to do it !.
Or it seems as if it's a very long and boring task.

Advice welcome.

Fernando.