Re: [OM] Great Idea - but not today

Subject: Re: [OM] Great Idea - but not today
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:48:09 +0000
Most of the OM wides hold their own or beat the comprable Zeiss lenses, in
one or more ways.  18/3.5 OM is better than the Zeiss 18/4 at least, and
likely better than the ZE 18.  Definitely cheaper and smaller too.

21/2 vs. Distagon:  OM is cheaper, smaller, a stop faster, no moustache
distortion.

OM 24/2.8 vs. Zeiss 25/2.8 = advantage OM, again.