Re: [OM] New Kodak Portra 400

Subject: Re: [OM] New Kodak Portra 400
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:14:08 +0100
I have scanned a few hundred of my father's slides from the same era -
including a few "GAF Anscochrome" (as it was marketed at the time) which are
also brown and beige. The contemporaneous Kodachromes show no such problems.

As I understand it, Antony & Scovill (whence Ansco) were the US agents for
Agfa in the run-up to WWII. And a subsidiary of General Aniline & Film,
whence GAF.

Piers