Re: [OM] Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando

Subject: Re: [OM] Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 14:07:12 -0500
Chuck and Fernando,

I ran into the same thing with the default settings of 4.0.1.  I fixed it as
follows:

Click on "Tools" at the top of the window
Go down and click on "Options"
Click on the "Privacy" tab
Go down to the bottom and uncheck the box for "Clear history when Firefox
closes"

This box is checked in the original installation.  When the history is gone,
the previous session's tabs are also no longer available.

Hope this helps.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA