Re: [OM] Photos from Sunday.

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos from Sunday.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 16:14:18 -0400
In case Mr. Bragg didn't ask you I will.  How come that new-fangled
camera of yourn (with 1 zillion ISO) cain't take no pitcher of of a
black Model T roadster in a dark and dingy garage... even if'n it were
midnight?  It's prolly even got anti-shakin' stuff in the lens so you
don't need no silly tripod for a half hour.  How come?  How come?

Chuck Norcutt