Re: [OM] Silver Efex Pro (was Great Idea - but not today)

Subject: Re: [OM] Silver Efex Pro (was Great Idea - but not today)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 18:28:39 -0400
I got a pretty good deal on my V2, and if I manage to sell a couple of prints,
I've recouped the cost. And then I've got it to play with. Actually looking
forward to time working in the gallery this summer 'cause when I don't have
customers I can spend time playing in digital black and white world.

--Bob