Re: [OM] Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando

Subject: Re: [OM] Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 22:38:12 -0300
Maybe this is the way to go:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/5708399425/in/photostream/lightbox/>.
Didn't try it yet.

I'm still running XP SP3 too, the screen capture looks different
because I changed almost anything in the Appearance settings :-)

If I uncheck History in the second window, it shows checked after I
Apply it - then, I can uncheck it in the first (main window).
Again, just found this and have not tried it !.

Lovely......

Fernando.