Re: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palm migration

Subject: Re: [OM] Star trail times [was New Kodak Portra 400]--now Palm migration
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 01:57:01 -0300
Thanks, Mike. As all other attempts have failed I will try your advice tomorrow.
Been busy working, and then exploring a _"supposed bug"_ in FFox 4.0.1
- am about to conclude it's a feature !.
But I'm too sleepy to be sure about what it is.

Thanks for answering, and hope you enjoy my "dans Le Théâtre du
Grand-Guignol", made when I was 25.

Fernando.