Re: [OM] Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando

Subject: Re: [OM] Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:10:19 -0300
Yes, that should work too, but you lose your preferred Home page.

That Option must have been always there, but cannot remember if it had
only 2 items, and this one has been added,

Well I've discovered another feature: right click, contextual menu,
last two items read: Check Spelling, and then Languages, and you can
add dictionaries.
If it was always there, I hadn't noticed, but I did need it _ :D

Fernando.