Re: [OM] Definition of "Normal"

Subject: Re: [OM] Definition of "Normal"
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:47:40 -0500
Yes, they are pleasing. I got a panasonic LX2 several years ago. It has a
16:9 sensor, so to get the mild pano effect, you are using the full sensor,
not cropping. It's the other format options that are cropped. I still love
it, but only at lower iso's. I don't know what brought this on or why it
ended with the LX3, but I've always been a little suspicious that they were
using a sensor designed for video or hdtv.